The biggest challenge for an NVOCC operator is managing their container inventory and funds. The NVOCC operations are typically spread across different countries that would necessitate local regulatory compliances as well as working with different cultures and time zones.
The WLSL team has helped NVOCC operators to manage the inventory by some innovative technology approaches that enable these organizations to track containers and manage inventory closely and optimize revenues.
These solutions have enabled the NVOCC operators:
- Get information on time that would help inventory control
- Decision support for Inventory re positioning
- Cost planning and Price management quick cost computations that would enable them to meet competitive market conditions
- Efficient operations by planning in advance, sharing of information across all functions which were siloes earlier
- Better financial management due to Rate control and receivables management from Agents
- Standard processes across all Agent operations